You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In this role, you will be responsible for working with, and modifying, Open Source applications integrated with complex polished designs, which are often supported with advanced backend PHP code. This position requires a high degree of creativity, productivity and the ability to integrate solutions within the provided framework. A qualified candidate should have clear command of the English language, demonstrable experience developing dynamic web-based PHP applications and needs to be located +/- 3hrs from our time zone (Thailand) or at least be available for six hours during 0900 hrs - 1800 hrs ICT.
* Experience developing in eZ Publish, Drupal or other Open Source CMS
* LAMP background desirable
* Experience developing social networking applications a huge plus
* Knowledge of Web standards
* Knowledge of Object Oriented programming (OOD), PHP Template Engines (like Smarty, PHPTemplate, PHPTAL), * XSL and RSS feeds is desirable
* Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly is a must
* Understanding of project processes, including scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning
* Understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment as well as work breakdown, dependencies, and responsibilities
* Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver
* Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain work flow
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* College degree in Computer Sciences or related field desirable
We offer an unparalleled atmosphere for intelligent people with a keen sense of humor and the drive to get things done. Build a strong resume for your future career, take the chance to participate in challenging projects!
Candidates should be able to work effectively within a dynamic team, have the willingness to independently master new technologies and excel in a rapid paced, often hectic, always interesting environment. Our company works in a virtual office environment that nevertheless offers great benefits (such as travel to clients and bonus on early closing of projects - just don't forget qa...) the convenience of working in your own home and supportive and witty coworkers - what more could you ask for?
To apply, please start your bid with 'I am an individual and ready to work with you' as we will reject all bids by companies or agencies and report these as false bids. The bid amount should reflect your expected monthly salary for 180 tracked man hours, first payment will be made through GAF, afterwards preferrably through Paypal. Please include any reference that you feel adds value to your application such as a CV or contact details (which is allowed in featured projects) as we will make a phone interview with short listed candidates.
You as an individual will need to be able to start working immediately after the project has been won. Your performance in the first project will decide if we will continue employment for the next 12 months.
Additional Project Description:
05/25/2009 at 3:12 ECT
Whilst it's great to see so many postings, please be aware that we are intending to hire someone at a regular local salary.
We have experience with programmers in many countries and are aware of a salary paid to a programmer/developer.
The current quotes so far exceed my own salary...
05/25/2009 at 11:39 ECT
alright - as the majority doesn't seem to understand it... we are willing to pay up to the following:
adapted to your country of residency.
05/28/2009 at 3:39 ECT
in order to save everyone's time, please only bid for a period of 30 days and keep in mind that i'm looking for a yearly contract.