joomla, bridge with a custom system, sessions and tables connection
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 10
We have a custom PHP registration/users management, we want to integrate this registration system to Joomla:
1) When users login (Programmer will decide PHP system or joomla), users can access to protected areas on PHP system and Protected areas on Joomla.
2) When users logout then they will not have access to neither joomla protected areas/system protected areas.
3) User Registration has to be the one that is on our PHP system, so it has to create a joomla account automatically (No 2 steps registration)
4) Our PHP system includes an advance "edit profile page", we want to add our PHPsystem protected pages to joomla template, in other words, PHP system needs to populate banner/menu/footer from joomla so all the backend pages are uniform in design.... Is up to you if you want to use frames or call the system pages from an article in Joomla, you are the expert.
This Project is for experts on Joomla and very skilled PHP programmers, don't bid if you don't have proof of your experience on Joomla programming, not just templates.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online