new SugarCRM element: create Microsoft Office XML formatted document
This project was successfully completed by phpwordpressdev for $1320 USD in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In20 days
- In the detail view of the modules Accounts and Contacts, a new button / drop-down element called "Create Document" shall be inserted:
see attached: 01_screenshot_SugarCRM_function
- If that button is clicked, the list of available templates is being shown (just like with mail merge, but without the selection of account / contact)
The default mail merge functionality by Sugar will be used to create Microsoft Office XML formatted document templates and save them as templates into Sugar.
The action shall only run on the account / contact where it was started (like a mail merge with a single record).
see attached: 02_screenshot_SugarCRM_function
- The selected template will be used, and the code shall replace all XML MERGEFIELD placeholders by the corresponding field values of the record
The MERGEFIELD definition will be the same as for other mail merge templates in Sugar.
will be replaced by the content of the field
- The document with the replaced values shall be offered to the user for download (with the corresponding extensions as a Word document) with no further action.
This means, after the user has selected the template to be used for the merge, he/she will receive a dialog to open / save the document, just the same as if he/she did click on an attachment in Sugar.
There is currently no need to save the generated document in Sugar, it can be deleted once it was downloaded.
The solution must be delivered with open source code as an installable and customizable module for Sugar Professional 6.5.x and above.
It must be upgrade safe, so updating Sugar or installing patches does not overwrite the code.
All labels should be customizable (like the normal labels in Sugar).
Are you able to deliver such a functionality?
What would be the price and the delivery date?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online