Just needs to have SymphonyCMS set up and working. (xhtml, css, page models and page datasources don't need to be created.)
1. Visitor clicks on ‘Buy!’ button
2. Visitor makes the PayPal Payment
3. IPN notifictation is sent to SymphonyCMS
4. Username and Password is created (by SymphonyCMS) and emailed to buyer OR user is taken to a SymphonyCMS join page where they can create an account and authenticate it by clicking the link within their email.
5. User can login and edit/update the account details etc.
SymphonyCMS needs to be the latest version.
Need to have the following extensions working:
image index preview
image upload preview
Please contact me with any further questions.
May have two more SymphonyCMS sites that need setting up.
hi it will require an understand of php and mysql for SymphonyCMS (this isn't the symfony framework).
For further information please see this thread:
I am building a subscription based website where each member has to pay to access their content. Each member can only see their content, no one else's.
I may consider the following alternative flow:
A visitor clicks ‘Buy!’button. A new entry with details is created in Subscriptions section.
Visitor is redirected to PayPal and completes (or not) the payment. He/she will be returned to our site.
A new member is will created on the fly with Inactive role and corresponding entry in subscriptions section is updated.
That way the member can login however, the restricted content will be shown only if he active subscription in the Subscriptions section.
Hi everybody, if you are to submit a quote, please make sure it's not a generic one.
I really need a quote with specifics about how you plan to get SymphonyCMS working with the extensions as described.
If you can't provide such a quote a reply will not be given thanks for understanding!