zulutrade.com website for stocks, forex, options, futures
This project was successfully completed by technosystem for $3200 USD in 80 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Completed In80 days
Hi, I'm looking for a long term partner for a huge project of mine. Partner should have good reviews and not fussy over the small details. This project will be a lifelong project. Only serious bidders who have read through my requirements will be entertained.
The website has to be like [url removed, login to view] , except it has to be able to cater to forex, stocks, options, futures. Its functionality will be :
1) Website must have the API of over 100 brokers integrated with it, this is so that a user can have his account's past performance and current performance tracked. An example can be seen on this link : [url removed, login to view]
The website should be able to show past trades that were done, and current open trades, current open orders, plot it out in a graph and basically, everything that is shown in the link above.
Forex brokers include the whole list here : [url removed, login to view]
Platforms include : CTS Platform, Metatrader 4, Zenfire Platform
Stock brokers include : Interactive Brokers, OptionsExpress, TD Ameritrade, OptionsHouse, charles schwab, MB Trading, E*Trade, ThinkOrSwim, FirstTrade, TradeKing, Scottrade, Fidelity, Share Builder, Vision Financial, Experia/Traders HQ, AGM, Daniels Trading, Dorman, Optimus Trading, Striker, Open E Cry and the list goes on.
Users have the choice to make their portfolios "public" or "private"
2) Website must be able to allow users to "follow" each other. When user A "follows" user B, what happens is that the trades of user B gets copied over to the account of user A. When user B opens or closes or cancels a trade, the activity will be copied over to user A's account regardless of the broker that user A is on. An example can be seen on this link : [url removed, login to view] , notice the orange "follow" button on the left side of the page. When a user clicks that, he copies the trades of a user.
This should be able to be done without any intervention of users. Basically user A can leave his computer off and the trades will continue to be copied from user B to his account.
3) Website should have a system built to determine the size of each trade and the risk to allocate to each followed user. For example, user A can choose to "follow" user B, user C and user D. He wants to allocate 25% of his account to be traded by user B, 25% to user C and 50% to user D. This can be in the form of dynamic pricing, meaning, if user B has an account size of $10,000 and does a trade of $1,000 which is 10% of his account, user A will have 10% x 25% = 2.5% of his account traded, so if user A's account is $1,000, a trade of $25 will be executed instead.
The system should also include a margin-call-o-meter that is similar to Zulutrade's as seen here : [url removed, login to view]
The system should also allow users to set optional "stop-loss" targets for their trades, meaning although user B has set a stop loss target of $1,000, user A can have the option to limit his "stop-losses" to $100.
4) Website should have an in-built commission system to allocate to traders who are being "followed" and have given successful trading signals to other users. For example, user B is being "followed" by user A, user B does 10 trades that are profitable and have given user A 10 profitable trades. There must be a system to trace that user B has given user A 10 profitable trades so that we can give him some form of money commission.
5) Website should be brilliantly designed, including a logo design and hosting of the website for a certain period of time.
6) Website should be able to handle forex accounts as easily as stocks, options and futures accounts. Everything should be integrated smoothly.
The specific design of the website plus other small functionality will be shared once project is awarded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online