I need a YouTube to Mp3 script which uses a local, server side converter, NOT an external site! I need 2 version: a script for Windows Server and a script for Linux server!
How it should look like:
1) There is an input field and a submit button, user adds YouTube link and hits submit button
2) The script downloads the video and encodes it locally to mp3 (PHP calls a command line encoder I guess). During this process a progress bar is shown.
3) When encoding is done, download link appears.
* I'd like a progress bar for both the encoding and downloading process, so users can see that how many percents are done.
* I can easily set the bitrate of MP3 in the script.
* Scripts where java pops up will not be accepted.
* I need a documentation how I can install both Win and Linux version when it's done.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
Hi, I have done the similar project for Youtube to Mp3 converter. See it here at www.easymediaconverter.com. Let me know if you are interested. Best regards, Zharfan Mazli.