Zen Cart - Create PDF from invoice and email - Zencart
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 6
Need to create a Zen Cart module that does the following:
- in Zen Cart admin, on the [url removed, login to view] page add a new button next to 'invoice' and 'packing slip' buttons labelled 'send PDF'
- upon clicking this button, a popup prompts the user for an email address
- the invoice (from the file ADMIN-DIRECTORY/[url removed, login to view]) is then turned into a PDF with the filename '[url removed, login to view]' (XXXXX being the correct invoice number) and emailed as an attachment to the email address that was entered into the popup
- the subject and body text of the email that is sent must be defined in a language file, so that they can be changed if required
NOTE: The format of the invoice PDF must match the format of ADMIN-DIRECTORY/[url removed, login to view] - this PHP has already been modified into the correct format, see attachment.
NOTE: The PDF that is generated must support multiple pages, if the order contains sufficient products to make the invoice use more than one page.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online