Web application made in some framework php - repost
This project was successfully completed by wulmbos for $277 USD in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Completed In8 days
Hello, I need to create a web application with the following pages and features:
1. Home: Must be accessible to all, it has to have a gif animation, buttons for access to the other pages and space for text.
2. Frequently Asked Questions: Must be accessible to all, it will have about 10 or 12 Asked Questions not defined yet.
3. Contact us: Must be accessible to all, it must contain: name, mail, subject (drop-down with 3 options) and message.
4. Registry: Must be accessible only to guest users, and it must contain:
c. Repeat password
d. Mail (must be the unique field of MySQL)
e. Mail of the User3 ( * 1)
( * 1) Whereas: User1 recommends to the User2, User2 recommends to the User3, and User3 recommends to the New User.
a. Name: must be something written.
b. Password: must have at least 6 characters.
c. Repeat password: must be like the other.
d. Mail: must be an email.
e. Mail of the User3: If User3 is active, the states of users 1 and 2 will be searched, and will be stored in the database along with the data of the new user the mails of the active users 1, 2, or 3. If the Usuario3 is not active will be informed that “he is not active”.
f. Captcha: text= image
NOTE: After loading the data of the New User in the DB should be sent a welcome mail with the data of credentials and the mails of the active Users1, 2 and 3. The texts of the mail of welcome will be different depending on whether there are 0, 1, 2, or 3 active Users123.
5. My account: Must be accessible only to logged users, and it must contain:
a. User name
b. Registration date
c. Activation date
d. Remaining days for the deactivation (30-Today- Registration date)
e. Any graph (like organization chart) with name, email, date of registration, date of activation of the new users who have been appointed to the logged user as User1, 2 or 3.
6. Administrator: Must be accessible only to Administrators, and it must contain:
a. creating and managing users
b. System Options
c. Settings for welcome mails.
7. Login/Logout: Must be accessible according status of user , and it must contain: Remember password and Retrieve password
the credentials of the Administrators should not be in the database of users
the project must be in Spanish (i can translate the texts if they are all are in the same file).
Thanks and regards.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online