Backend Developer / MySQL / OXId CE Shop
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $20 USD / hour
We are looking for a seasoned freelance backend developer specialised on the [OXID]([url removed, login to view])-CE-Shop system. We are interested in a long-term, project-based partnership.
You will maintain and extend our Shopsystem. Please provide the following when applying:
- Shop projects you worked on as well as explinations as to what your role was on the project
- If existend links to your OXID-Modules
- Furthermore, sound skills in MySQL, object-orientated php and the Smarty-Templating-Engine are essential.
- We also expect knowledge in how to optimize php applications for performance.
- As we run a few shops based on [xt:Commerce v3]([url removed, login to view]) it would be great if you have deep knowledge in securing php applications against attacks
- You can work from wherever you want, it is not necessary that you live near Mainz, Germany. However, we wouldn't mind if you do, either.
- Our Web-Development-Team is tiny, so you will get own responsibilities very soon once we figured out that it will work with the both of us
- It is an advantage if you know how Git works
We expect you to be passionate about what you do. If you are not enthusiastic about your job we are not the right company for you.
To prove basic programming and php skills please answer the following questions when applying:
Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print "Foo" instead of the number and for the multiples of five print "Bar". For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print "FooBar".
What is wrong with this if statement:
if( !strpos( $haystack, $needle )
What is the preferred way to write this if statement, and why?
if( 5 == $someVar ) or if( $someVar == 5 )
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online