Backend Logic for Frontend Form Submission Application
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1742 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. When you accept responsibility for building the project from us, you will be required to build the database structure. You will need to present your data as a schema to us for approval before building the tables.
2. You will be required to consult with us and work out what you need to build the solution. We will work with you to guide you through the development stages and will assist you in overcoming any problems.
3. All front end design will be supplied to you. You are expected to use the front end and perform all back end logic including:
- Form processing
- Login processing
- Session management
- User account management
- PayPal payment gateway integration
- Password recovery management
- Database storage and retrieval.
- PHP form validation
4. Application Requirements
- Application will need to be developed on CodeIgnitor MVC Framework for ease of
maintainability and scalability.
- MySQL 5 connectivity to be used to store information
- PHP [url removed, login to view] to be used.
- Application is required to run under its own directory without any dependencies on other applications that exist, running on the same server.
- The application will be hosted on a dedicated server. Let us know what additional modules to be installed on the server if you require it as we will have full access to the server.
- Paypal integration.
- Facebook connect integration
- Open Id integration
- Google account integration
- Custom form registration required.
- Build all necessary controllers, models, views and Bootstrapper in MVC.
- With the views, you are required to convert the plain HTML front end mockups to views.
- An Administrative Bypass mechanism will need to be implemented into the Form, that will allow certain formusers that are marked as an ‘admin user’ to bypass the payment system, yet still be able to submit in the contents of the form. To set a user to an admin user, this will be done directly via the PhpMyAdmin interface.
5. Coding Standards
- All system-wide settings and constants will need to be defined in a globally accessible file (e.g [url removed, login to view]).
- Constants used throughout the web form should be defined within the [url removed, login to view] file and values should be accessible by the application.
- All API initialisation settings/strings (e.g facebook configs, API Keys, etc) should be stored in the config. ini file.
- All mail settings (e.g Default Subject Lines, From Addresses, From Name, BCC emails) are to be stored in the [url removed, login to view] file
6. We will require examples of previous projects you have developed in code ignitor. A case study or testimonial of any projects you have developed will be desireable. Bidders who send us a snippet of code that they have developed so that we can gauge the level of professional coding performed will be highly looked upon.
7. You will be provided with a more thorough brief upon an application pending you meet our requirements.
8. To show that you have read up to this point, ensure that you include the phrase 'ping pong' in your bid message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online