Discount Coupons Linked to Zen-Cart Customer Account
This project was awarded to expertMan for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We'd like an update to the Discount Coupons module that was already made for us ([url removed, login to view]). It will need to be integrated with our Store Credit module.
1. We'd like to change it so that each coupon is linked to a different user's account. Whenever their coupon code is used in an order, 5% (which is determined by the current module and can be changed) of the order total will be ADDED to their current store credit. There will need to be some page in the admin that allows me to change which codes are linked to which accounts.
2. Register Promo Code Page: We'd also like a user to be able to register their own coupon code directly through the site. There will be a single input box that will register their coupon code. If the code is already in use it will let them know and ask to choose a different one. After they have set up a code, they will be able to change it at any time. This will simply rename their coupon code, not make a new one, so that the stats remain from the old code. They will have to be logged in to their account to register a coupon.
3. Promo Code Stats Page: Instead of having this list of all the coupon codes ([url removed, login to view]), an account will ONLY be able to see it's own code. On this same page we'd like to show them a list of each order that used their code. It will only show the name, date, and amount spent... not the entire invoice. It will clearly state the total they have received in commission (what is currently shown on the myCoupon page) and their current Store Credit available to them.
4. We need to block an account from using their own coupon code when placing an order.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online