Email Setup - oscommerce - DKIM - SPF - DNS - repost
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $249 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We use oscommere tep_mail function to send emails using sendmail.
I'd like to setup authenticated sending domains and optional gmail smtp to send emails.
Below are the required tasks.
1) Setup sending sub-domains for each domain (3 domains) on different IP
2) Setup SPF and DKIM on sending domain
3) Setup gmail SMTP - (mails should be authenticated)
4) Write a email class and function to access the sending mail servers using function parameters.
5) Migrate all DNS entries to work with cloudeflare
* Apply if you are an expert and have following skills
a) Make DNS configurations to setup sending domains and IPs
b) Make DNS configuraitons to setup DKIM, SPF and DomainKey for the sending domains
c) Setup Gmail's mail server as a sending domain
d) ***IMPORTANT*** PHP skills to create mail class and function to use the setup
* No Advance
* Please include "asdf8fae8" in your response so I know you have read the requirements.
* If you are able to do this within few hours. ( I don't believe it is time consuming task if you know what you are doing. )
Let me know of all the information, you will need from my end.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online