Programmer needed to finish a website
This project was successfully completed by softservicesvw for $400 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In14 days
Hi, I am looking for a programmer who is experienced in using the Laravel 3 framework and mysql to finish the programming for a website I was having created for me. You should also have a lot of experience dealing with eCommerce websites and handling credit card transactions. You would need to be able to look at the existing code and pick up where my previous programmer left off. My previous programmer will be able to answer any questions you have.
The name of the website is: DealRedeemer . com No design work will be needed, just programming.
The majority of the work has been completed. I will explain exactly what needs to be completed below so you can build on the project. Once you finish the work and the website is live I will need updates and general maintenance done, at which time we can discuss a possible future, on going business relationship for those services.
What I will need you to do:
1. Review the existing code, understand how it works and be able to work with it and add to it.
2. Minor changes to the shopping cart.
3. Adding extra html pages.
4. Fix / Finish a simple stats page in admin.
5. Daily dump of sales information into a spread sheet (not sure if previous programmer finished this).
6. Setup a "Free Trial Membership" that will auto renew each month until cancelled.
7. Take the credit card processing out of "test mode" and put a couple real transactions through to make sure the site can go live and process credit cards. We have a merchant account with first data and use their Global Gateway e4.
Please ask me any questions that you have before you bid. Once you bid allow me 24 hours to type to you in detail exactly what I need done on the site to make sure that you can still complete the work for your bid price.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online