Programmer support for Big Commerce store
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $26 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We seek a programmer to help us support product file imports for [url removed, login to view]
For this contract the freelancer must show experience & understanding of the following:
1) A strong understanding of the Big Commerce (e-comm platform).
2) Experience to successfully modify existing API script developed to import products from Drop shipper into Big Commerce platform.
3) Drop Shipper: www.private-sales.net. Exported spreadsheet generated in (EXCEL).
4) Ability to 'clean-up' spreadsheet generated by drop shipper- remove incomplete fields, correct any errors-- to ensure spreadsheet uploads properly using the custom API script.
5) We need our new programmer to log into the back end of all three platforms (Big Commerce, Admin area where API script is hosted and [url removed, login to view] and complete monthly product imports for the Premium Watch. Amount of products will range between 750-1300 a month.
** We prefer to work with a freelancer in our general timezone (AST / EST)
** If the freelancer is proficient we will retain their services on an ongoing basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online