This project was awarded to gopalvora for $721 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
PLEASE DON'T APPLY UNTILL YOU READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION AND UNTILL YOU ARE SURE TO BE ABLE TO MANAGE ALL REQUIREMENTS, THANK YOU
Im looking for experience programmer who will be able to create a website offering similar services as for example [url removed, login to view]
The programmer is required to discuss solution and key progress with me on daily basis.
Would be great, if it would be based on some well-spread platform, so we are able to administer and expand it later easily. This means preferably Codeigniter framework, Wordpress with some plugins.. The solution is up to you and should be discussed with me prior to starting of project. I will ask for this information just before awarding anyone.
key project awarding requirements:
- experienced and high-quality design of the database and system will be required..
- all code commented in english, including database structure, so after finising of project other programmers are able to continue/expand the system without problem. maybe willing to give some minor support after the project is finished for free (not programming, but some hints, if something is not clear)
- to be able to directly consult things on skype chat on a daily basis (this time zone: [url removed, login to view] )
THE DEADLINE FOR THE PROJECT IS [url removed, login to view]
the front-end graphics should be available [url removed, login to view] (possibly sooner)
System key features (please see [url removed, login to view] to get the main idea):
- there are different products (activities like sports, sightseeing, adventure, visiting a festival...)
- a customer can schedule when he wants to come for this trip - this includes booking an accomodation - and select activities, which he wants to do. - this is called the package.
- whatever package the user creates, it can be saved to system and loaded later for confirmation or changes before buying
- saved package is available to multiple users defined by email address by the key user, who saved the package (they discuss what they want to select)
- there will be also public pre-defined packages available defined by administrator
after the customer confirms that he has come to a final decision, the order is sent to administrator, who verifies that everything is ok (or solves the necessary changes with the customer). After this the customer is given final package schedule and invoice with link to website page from which he is able to pay via PayPal.
+ regular "website" pages: about us, FAQ, terms and conditions....
prior to awarding you to do the project, i will ask for the detailed description of the solution - on what platform you are able to do this, if there will be some commercial plugins involved and so on. after this, i will award. if you did some similar work, it would be great to see such reference..
your task is to create CMS for this system, no graphic front-end yet. so database structure, administration pages, workflow of the order from user registration to paypal payment confirmation. this could be one milestone of the project and i should be able to install this part on my computer and test the functionality.
you will be given graphic layout in psd, so create front-end based on this. this is not available yet, but the complexity of the interface will be similar to [url removed, login to view]
you will be given more exact and detailed description just before rewarding you..
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online