Contact form and MailChimp API
This project was successfully completed by vijaywebsol for $150 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We have a site for a school that needs improvement. Courses are not sold online, only by phone or when the student goes to one of three units personally.
An ERP software receives data from the contact form and the sales stage are all done there. This part is only interesting to say to tell you the hole process.
The form has this fields:
- Course you want to do
- Unit you want to do the course
It ALREADY has 3 actions:
1 - Send a email to me with the form data (as a backup)
2 - Insert the data to a backup database
3 - Push the data to ERP software (webservice)
But we need MORE actions:
4 - Insert the prospect to a specific mail list on MailChimp, based on his choose on the form ("Course you want to do" AND "Unit you want to do the course")
5 - Send a response email with "thanks for join us .... lorenipsun"
6 - Send a response email with more infos about the specific course chosen, like prices, start data and the instructions to finish the registration (the complete form registration that i'm considering to send a PDF file: so he can prin at homet, fill and bring it to us)
So, if we have 20 courses and 3 units, we will have 60 Mailchimp lists
Prospects from website (category)
- MA (subcategory for school unit called MA)
- - Course 1 (list of people who enroll to the Course 1 for unit MA)
- - Course 2 (list of people who enroll to the Course 2 for unit MA)
- - Course n
- DF (subcategory for school unit called DF)
- - Course 1 (list of people who enroll to the Course 1 for unit DF)
- - Course 2 (list of people who enroll to the Course 2 for unit DF)
- - Course n
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online