Android/Iphone app, image database MySQL
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $556 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
- App talk to server
- Person A take a picture of herself/himself, this picture including some information is sent to the database-server and stored there.
- After this person A browse pictures of other people one by one, and for each picture A has 2 options a YES or a NO.
- A no will continue the browsing (Another picture replaces the last one).
- A yes will send a notification to person B ( the owner of the picture).
- Person B is then sent the picture uploaded by person A.
- Person B then gets the same options (YES/NO)
- If person B chooses NO, both A & B go back to browsing as usual.
- If person B chooses YES, person A & B exchanges the information uploaded.
- When beginning your session you enter some information, this will put you in 1 of 4 categories.
- The pictures you can browse are depended of which categorie your in.
- When exiting the app, the picture along with the rest of the information is deleted, so you can only browse pictures of other "Online"
- You should also have a option to delete all the information within the app.
What I think is required, a server with MySQL which holds the information and a location of the image linked to the person.
The app needs to talk to this server regurarly, to recieve new pictures after selecting NO.
All the graphichs should be simple.
Should be rather simple/fast.
If you have the required skills, please contact me with a fee and we can discuss the app closer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online