- App talk to server
- Person A take a picture of herself/himself, this picture including some information is sent to the database-server and stored there.
- After this person A browse pictures of other people one by one, and for each picture A has 2 options a YES or a NO.
- A no will continue the browsing (Another picture replaces the last one).
- A yes will send a notification to person B ( the owner of the picture).
- Person B is then sent the picture uploaded by person A.
- Person B then gets the same options (YES/NO)
- If person B chooses NO, both A & B go back to browsing as usual.
- If person B chooses YES, person A & B exchanges the information uploaded.
- When beginning your session you enter some information, this will put you in 1 of 4 categories.
- The pictures you can browse are depended of which categorie your in.
- When exiting the app, the picture along with the rest of the information is deleted, so you can only browse pictures of other "Online"
- You should also have a option to delete all the information within the app.
What I think is required, a server with MySQL which holds the information and a location of the image linked to the person.
The app needs to talk to this server regurarly, to recieve new pictures after selecting NO.
All the graphichs should be simple.
Should be rather simple/fast.
If you have the required skills, please contact me with a fee and we can discuss the app closer.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $592 for this job
Hi.. We have a team to accomplish this task.. We have provided the ball park estimate and we would like to discuss further regarding the project.. Regards, Globas..
We are two computer science majors at Harvard and we have a company called Crimson Coders. We develop websites and mobile applications. We have a team of 50 developers and designers who have 5+ years of experience.