i am looking for an experienced iPhone coder who can do some graphical changes on an existing iphone App.
The app is an News app that fetches the content over a JSON feed.
What needs to be changed is:
1. Replacing logo
2. Rename news categories and replace news feed urls
3. changing the color of line separators between articles
4. Replacing and adding new icons infront of the category names.
5. replacing app icon
6. move tabbar navigation to top and move options into the tabbar at the bottom.
7. Fixing code for display ads in the app. The app uses right now the ad code from SmartAd. Look here for further description about the integration:[url removed, login to view]
This SDK is already integrated ([url removed, login to view])
I need this changes as soon as possible. Please bid only if you think you know how to fix the add code. i will send source code to you by message system.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $586 for this job
Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in iphone app development. Please check private message board for details.
I'm a professional iOS developer with 4 years experience in iOS development and 12 apps on app store, I have read your requirements and I can do your work gladly ;)