THIS PROJECT IS IN IT'S DESIGN PHASE. NO APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY EXIST YET. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEVELOPER THAT CAN CREATE iPhone, Android and Facebook APPLICATIONS THAT WILL WORK TOGETHER.
The winner of this project must be able to complete all requirements in-house. We will not hire an outsourcing company to complete this project. If you outsource, please do not bid on this project.
- The application is a game played via mobile device. We are requiring that iPhone, Android and Facebook apps be created with this bid.
- The user will create an account upon opening the application, or they will sign into the application upon opening it (if they already have an account).
- The application will function much like a GEOCACHING application. User must be able to track GPS coordinates within the application as well as report current GPS coordinates.
- Users will either set up game or will join a game from within the mobile application
- The Facebook application will report current games in progress as well as players stats.
- Users must be able to post pictures from within application to their facebook page, to the facebook application page, twitter, instagram, or other media outlets
- pictures must have a time/date stamp
- backend application must place a mask over the players picture showing their user ID or player name
- mobile application must allow for editing of photos. Only in as much as the user must be able to choose from several templates that can go over the picture they have taken. Like a "POW" or "BAM" graphic (from a comic book)
- all accounts must be secure.
- should function off of a cloud or similar service
- owners must have access to the back end to make changes to accounts, end games, etc.
Bidders will be required to sign a NDA before full details will be given.