Real Estate Smartphone APP
- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 35
We are looking for professional Mobile App developer to develop a Real Estate App for IOS and Android devices
The idea is to make an mobile application that offers the same feature like Trulia's application offers
The features we are looking for are:
1) HTML5 code with css3.
2) Look & feel can be configured (the l&f shall be provided for us)
3) Multi language: All on screen messages must be configured in a resource file (English - Spanish)
4) Initially the application shall display the Map with the current location pinpointed (GPS) and all the properties near shall be displayed if it's connected. If it's unconnected a warning message shall be displayed and the application shall display some properties that have been previously saved (when the application is installed this information comes with the installation package, when the application connects with the server it downloads updated information).
5) The user can Search using a textbox for location, type of property (House, etc), type of operation (rental, sale,etc), Price range and rooms.
6) Allow to personalize: keeps the latest searches, favorites properties.
When the user connects, the application shall send the lasts search patterns (last 5 search patterns) and characteristics of the favorites, the server app shall check if there is a new property with that pattern and, if there are matches, those properties shall be displayed in a special window (like 'Check these properties').
7) When the user is in the map he/she can draw an area to see if there is a property.
8) When a property is selected in the map or from the list the following information shall be displayed.
- Picture, address, property information (#rooms, bathrooms,facilities,etc), price (if it's available).
- While the user is in this screen he/she can: set a favorite, share, contact salesman (if the phone number is available the number can be dialed or send an email), display in the map the property. If the property does not have a price a link to "ask price" shall be displayed to send an email to the sales representative.
Also a icon to "how get there" shall be displayed that allows to plot the route to the currently selected property from the current location or from a address entered (using Google Map's "Get directions").
9) Optional: If the application is in background and the user is near a "favorited" property and alert sound shall be played and a notification shall be displayed.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online