We are looking for a dedicated, committed team that can build out a new social networking app for iOS and Android. The app will require a lot of server side/database integration so a solid PHP and MYSQL understanding is required.
The app will contain the following features:
- Facebook integration (sign-in, Friends list, get network information)
- Listings of user-created posts
- Ability for users to create listings
- Searching of posts by category and by distance
- Private messaging by responding to listing
- Push notifications
- We will provide all page mockups and business requirements - To make it more understandable for you. There should be minimal "guess-work" other than the design & implementation of our requirements.
- We are looking for excellent, proven design work, but since mockups are provided you will have a great idea of what we are looking for.
- We do NOT need complicated design work; think the Eventbrite app.
- Icons and logos will be provided.
- Database design, integration, and implementation is very important!
- We need to make sure the database is designed securely.
- You should have prior experience with database/product feeds and search implementation
- We will need an "administration" section where we can control some site preferences and to modify the database(s).
- We will need the ability to track user activities.
- We will need future work done on the site, and would like to find the right team that can help us in the future with an ongoing business relationship.
- English proficiency is very important; we will need to communicate often during this project for changes & reviews.
- Signature & Acceptance of NDA required for project.
I'm a developer and I'm very interested in your job post involving these skills. I believe that my skills would be ideal for your project. I will be available 40 hours per week for this position.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2781 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.