Update Existing Business Listing Apps
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $843 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- This will be a long term project based on your quotes and our experience working together.
- We need to tweak this app on the iPhone platform then eventually we will have the iPad, Android and Windows versions developed.
What we have:
- A live fully functional iPhone app
- Web Services
- App Source Code
- Live server with files and database
What we need:
- Minor changes made to the app.
Required technical skills:
- Knowledge of web services. The app is connected to a website. So you should know (Php, MySQL).
- Objective C
- Any changes you make to the app should be bug free.
- You will be required to re-publish the app to the app store.
- After the app is bug free, we will create "milestone" payment. When app is approved by Apple, you will release app source code THEN we will release milestone payment.
The app is a simple business listing application that allow users to submit and write reviews on businesses. The app also allows the user to earn points for taking actions on the site such as submitting a business or writing a review on a business.
Below is the list of changes you will need to make to the application:
1) Add logo to home screen (We will provide the logo).
2) Add new verification telephone number (We will provide the telephone number. This can be done by adding text).
3) Overhaul the search system to accommodate complex search terms such as “Restaurants in 11436”, “auto dealers in new york”, etc.
4) Fix bug preventing an unverified user from editing businesses he submitted.
5) Give user the ability to view enlarged business photos. (Currently the app is only pulling thumbnails from the server)
9) Create new “Back Button” to match app design. (We will provide the design)
10) Add slogan on home screen. (We will provide this. This is just an image that needs to be added)
11) Redirect the user to the business details page immediately after adding a new business.
12) Insert default profile picture located on server. (Users who do not upload a profile photo, should be assigned one by default)
13) Set default country on business submission page to “United States” until Geo Location is integrated.
14) Add request password functionality on Login screen.
15) Add “Remember me” functionality on Login screen to save email/password. This will prevent the user from enter his email/password each time he opens the app.
18) Prevent duplicate business address to be added. (Two same business cannot be added at the same identical address)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online