developing applications for blackberry device
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1575 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
we are looking for a series application developers for blackberry [url removed, login to view] do want to create a serial of programs and applications for blackberry usage in multiple [url removed, login to view],who every shows a good comment to these projects can be awarded to be full time [url removed, login to view] ever there is a job or not!he or she will still get paid to be on standby every [url removed, login to view] are looking for a professional people with experience in blackberry architecture programing.
the first program is create a program to sell applications smilier to app world.(as a multi-language).
the second program it wont be a hard task to do! but it will be awarded after seeing the result of the first program and testing.
The payment structure:
after developing the first program and testing it by our [url removed, login to view] will receive the 75 percent of the agreed amount of the application. the rest of the 25 percent will be paid when after you show us the prototype of the second program,and it carries on.
the total target:
we are looking to develop around 5 applications month with new fresh ideas.(so only creative designers can apply here).
what we are going to ask you do is not a rocket science as most of them will exists as applications but the twist is to apply multi-languages to [url removed, login to view], we might ask you to develop a web page(php) for our applications as we want our users to have the opportunity to interact with our programs.
. happy bidding
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online