iphone & ipad ebook for children
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1393 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Simple App – English / Korean Children’s book App – Request for Quote - outline as follows:
Purchase only App to be created with RRP $[url removed, login to view]
This project is to create an iOS universal app which will present young Korean children (4 – 10) with a series of pictures, they select a picture that they look at with some accompanying English / Korean text to help them learn English. The pictures and design treatment must have bright colours and the navigation must be intuitive, large, fun and child friendly. The game has no time limits
All of the information will be provided to you in image & text files; this has to be formatted for iOS (all iPhones & iPads) & displayed in a visually pleasing, intuitive and logical way. Korean language fluency would assist but is not essential.
All pictures / high resolution images to be used in the interface design and App will be supplied (approx 100 images to be cropped & scaled for iPhone & iPad)
Interface design for Apple store pages / text
Interface design for App screens & buttons
Programming development per Apple requirements
Establish Apple site, upload and obtain Apple technical acceptance of App for publishing
The App also has to be compatible with all iPhones, and all iPads
App development as detailed herein
Images to be scaled and cropped for iPhone and iPad display
App needs to load fast, file sizes minimized, images optimized, strong logic rules, memory optimized / managed, no memory leaks, graceful interruptions/resume, need to comply with all App store rules and requirements.
Appointed developer will establish account in name of client at Apple Store site and provide all passwords to the site and source code on completion / testing of the development. Final payment provided when Apple accept the site as passing all technical requirements and acceptance for publishing.
After users have purchased, downloaded and installed the App, the following happens
1. An introduction page, background picture, text, text details of how to play the game (English & Korean)
2. When game starts, opening screen is a grid of pictures, presented in grid format .. you can scroll up or down through all the pictures
3. You select a picture by touching it, then it becomes full screen, with no text
4. On each subsequent screen (scroll by sliding finger, or random by shaking iPhone/iPad) will appear only a picture at the full size of the screen.
5. The user touches the Hint icon and some English text, and a Korean text translation appear.
The user can at any time touch an “ANSWER” icon on the screen and the English word and Korean answer text appear on the screen at the same time as the main picture.
6. You can either scroll sideways back / forward through the pictures .. or you can go back to the main menu and select a new picture.
7. At the bottom of each page will be the navigation bar
<- Back Home Exit Hint Answer Next ->
8. The user will work their way randomly through the images / pages to help them learn basic English words (usually they will be assisted by a Parent / Adult teaching them)
9. The user will be asked if they wish to play again (Yes, continue or No, exit)
10. Either start new game, resume old game, exit game
11. About the Author page – just a few pages of English text & Korean text
Our preference is for you to provide graphic design services as well as coding the app, please advise if this is included in your bid, and if so, please advise separate pricing for the interface design.
Other features of the app will include:
- image display
- ability to save game
- ability to return to saved game
- ability to shake iPhone / iPad to get random pictures / pages
- ability to go back to main menu
- ability to exit at any time
* App must work with the latest iOS 4 as well as have complete backwards
compatibility with iPhone OS 2.x and should also run on all iPhone hardware
(including the original iphone.) and iPad/iPad2
* Full source/project code must be delivered so we can submit the app directly to
Apple if required.
* Supplier must initiate email communication and follow timeline development, milestones, and testing standards.
* Supplier must have hosted environment to demonstrate App development / Client Acceptance testing prior to submission to Apple App store
* All development must comply with Apple store requirements, technical requirements, interrupts, graceful exit, multitasking, download limits and must be in a format ready for submission
* Your company must possess and ensure a high standard of QA and testing processes on mobile application development. Expecting that we (the client) will provide error feedback and track bug fixes is not acceptable. All functionality must be tested thoroughly.
* We require a fixed bid to develop the application and an hourly rate for any
enhancements after the app is successfully launched on the App Store. However, we assume (and need your written confirmation) that after delivery, identified bugs will be fixed at no additional cost.
* Fluent written and spoken English. Must be available for IM Chat and/or Direct phone communication during Australian Business hours (9am to 6pm GMT.)
* Timeframe for delivery: Start ASAP with a scheduled completion date within 4-6 weeks. (this does NOT include our Apple submissions process.)
If your company matches this criteria, please reply with the following:
1. General description of company's iOS application experience.
2. Number of commercial iOS projects completed.
3. Links to download completed iOS applications for review.
4. A brief outline of your approach to this project.
5. An indicative budget estimate based on the information provided herein
All content is available for development
The company meeting these skillsets and chosen will enjoy the opportunity for further work and strong ongoing relationship.
iPhone, iPad, iOS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online