Hi there, we have a website in development and need some additional assistance with a booking system to be part of the website.
The core of this will be a dynamic calendar. The core of the functionality is as follows
- Be fast and MUST be responsive (work with mobiles)
- Have automated emails generated when bookings are made with the ability to send to multiple users (set in backend)
- Have a front end interface to make the bookings
- Capacity to submit new bookings – today only and 'on going'
This calendar needs to contain some rules
- If a booking is made that is already taken, a notification of a clash needs to be alerted to the user and the Facility where the booking is being made.
- There needs to be at least 3 levels of access to this calendar (viewable only, editor and super editor)
- Each facility needs some flexibility with the duration of the bookings, some maybe 30mins - others 1hr etc..
There will be a number of facilities to be booked, starting with around 10. When someone clicks on 'Gym' the calendar populates with all the Gym bookings and shows spaces available. If someone clicks on "pool' all the Gym books are removed and the pool bookings are dynamically populated and so on..
Only minimal design is required, the full design can be done by myself after it is functional.
This project is required ASAP
The existing website has the basis of this already set up...
Current build online here: [url removed, login to view]~essperfo
The template we are using is here: [url removed, login to view]
Documentation is here: [url removed, login to view]
The current site is currently using Appointment book: [url removed, login to view]
You may or may not choose to use this as a starting point.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $3565 for this job
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.
ready to start. bid doesn't contain any graphics/design work basic design with your required functions but does include use of ajax and improved ui components as required.