OpenERP / Python Developer Needed
This project was awarded to zedesTech for $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
• As an OpenERP Python developer you must be able to develop new modules for OpenERP as well as debug/troubleshoot existing modules written for OpenERP. These modules are primarily business-to-business modules that support EDI communications, 3rd party integration and data-flow between OpenERP, Magento and suppliers.
• Development and extension of the OpenObject framework and its existing modules
• Development of new functional business modules
• High-level user support (technical), bug fixes and code changes.
• Knowledge of Magento Ecommerce, a big plus
• Knowledge of Linux and Amazon AWS/ECS
• Mastering the OpenERP's technical framework (Python-based, cross-platform, modular, MVC, ORM)
• Good knowledge of Unix/VM environments (software installation, troubleshooting, etc.)
• Good knowledge of SQL server, including stored procedures and advanced functions
• Knowledge of web services and dialog through XML messaging
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online