• As an OpenERP Python developer you must be able to develop new modules for OpenERP as well as debug/troubleshoot existing modules written for OpenERP. These modules are primarily business-to-business modules that support EDI communications, 3rd party integration and data-flow between OpenERP, Magento and suppliers.
• Development and extension of the OpenObject framework and its existing modules
• Development of new functional business modules
• High-level user support (technical), bug fixes and code changes.
• Knowledge of Magento Ecommerce, a big plus
• Knowledge of Linux and Amazon AWS/ECS
• Mastering the OpenERP's technical framework (Python-based, cross-platform, modular, MVC, ORM)
• Good knowledge of Unix/VM environments (software installation, troubleshooting, etc.)
• Good knowledge of SQL server, including stored procedures and advanced functions
• Knowledge of web services and dialog through XML messaging
10 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi We are very interested in this [url removed, login to view] can do that job in a normal [url removed, login to view] have great experience of [url removed, login to view] have experience of preparing Complete Scope,Complete documentation,attractive design ,Webdevelopment,Q More