We need a PHP function to update the Linkedin status in this simple format: linkedin_update($status);
You need to create an Linkedin account for testing and a html test page to post the $status to the function.
The function will be use in an application by many users with many browsers and need to perform this issues:
- grant access to use Linkedin Api with oAuth and save this information in PHP, so many user may update the same account status in any computer or browser using the initial authorization.
- You are required to create well-commented source code.
- Your script need to use only 4 php files or less.
- The script must return "OK" if the status was successfully sent or return a short description of the error.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work