CHANGES TO OPEN CART TEMPLATE/WEBSITE
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $440 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We would like to have some additional work done to our Open Cart website, as follows:
1. Move the categories list from the right hand side to the left
2. Add the phrase just below the featured tabs (highlighted tab "bra" now visible) to say "This is a sample of the products under the highlighted category , for a full selection of the products for this category, click on the category to the left"
3. Add filter by price under the categories
4. Location (when we had the site in CRE) was visible in the product listing. Lost all of the locations when we transferred and are now re-entering them manually. We'd like the location to show up on the product listing page.
5. List to some method to show customers that a product is not available outside the USA. (Some products have export restrictions). We had a field that was visible in the product listing that showed "Ships To". An image that the customer could see at the top of the product listing would be better.
6. We lost the "Who's Online" and the amount of money currently in their shopping cart when we transferred from CRE to Open Cart - this is NOT essential and can be removed from the scope of work if the cost is too high.
7. Take the weight off the invoice (it has already been removed from the checkout but still appears on the invoice.
8. Add shipping date, method and tracking # to the order that can be emailed to customer - this is NOT essential and can be removed from teh scope of work if the cost is too high.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online