Hi There i am after a add on for Cs-Cart. It would be highly desirable for this addon to not have to modify core files and to all be hook based and installed through the Add are of CS cart. Ideally only add-on files and var files would need to be added to the cs cart install.
- A product(package) is created the same as normal and a price is assigned.
- Once the product is created the user can tick a box for "This item is a Box" and a new tab would become available for this product
- From this tab the user can add what items are going to be bundled together and their quantity
- All these items would show their appropriate price depending on quantity but when the package is added only the cost of the total package is charged
- A product package has all features of a standard product – name, description, options, meta data, seo url, etc. except price and in stock info.
- In the storefront on the package details page customers can buy the whole package only, they can't exclude products from the package.
- In the storefront on the package details page customers can see what the total value of all the items in the package are
- In the storefront on the package details page customers see what products are included in a package. By clicking on the product title, a customer can go to a product details page of every product included in a package and buy this product separately.
- The package name and the products included in a package are displayed on the Cart contents page, in the invoice, on the order details page.
A new product called "Test Box" is created for a value of $65. The "this is a box" option is ticked and then 5 items are added.
Items A=$35, B=$45, C=$55, D=$55, E=$55
The total price for all these items is the value of the "Test Box" $65
When the customer looks at the product called "Test Box" they see that it costs $65. They also see the individual quantity and prices of items A,B,C,D,E and that the value of these items together is $245.
The customer then adds the item "Test Box" to their cart and can see all the products included in this package but cant change quantity.
This same information is then added onto the invoice showing the Product package and all of its contents and quantity of each item (individual item price is not required on the invoice. Only the "Box" price is required.
I have added a picture of how i imagine the product page to look for the customer