Managing painters using SugarCRM CE
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $605 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. The price have to enclose everything what is written in my offer.
2. After coding and testing by the developer new modules should be installed on my SugarCRM CE system, version 6.5.15. Administrator account and FTP access will be given.
3. All testing I will do on it. The developer will be able to repair bugs.
4. When all the requirements will be reached the instal package will be sent by the developer.
5. An e-mail support should be offered for one month at least.
6. The guarantee - the bugs found within a minimum one month should be repaired as soon as it possible.
7. The whole offer have to enclose: price, possible improvements/suggestions, maximum support time, maximum guarantee time.
8. A new modules have to work also after upgrading the core system 6.5.X.
9. All new modules should use language files in English. The string into other languages are not required. But a support should be given if a problem with translation occur.
10. An invoice is optional but prefferred.
11. Budget can be higher.
12. You can always ask :) This is my first offer here so if more info is needed I can answer.
A project encloses a few new modules: Offers*, Products*, Projects, Jobs, Foremans, Painters, Salaries, Reports and generally speaking helps in managing a group of painters.
This idea can be improved by the developer if it simplifies the project and my customer accepts it. The marked modules by asterisk can be done based on Advanced Open Sales 5.2.3 modules. The code can be installed on the testing system. AOS enclose the Offers, Products, PDF templates and more. Report module can be delivered by me. Maybe some customisation can be needed.
The idea of project.
1. The manager prepares offers for customers. He chooses the Products from a list (AOS). AOS prepares an offer based on created PDF template with logo, text and a table with prices. There is a start and end date of an offer. The manager chooses also a Foreman from a list.
2. The team structure: Manager->Foreman->Painter. Managers and fore mans have an accounts in the system. Painters are only records.
3. When the manager finishes an offer a new project is created automatically with start and end date with jobs. Also should be possible to edit a job list, add new etc.
4. Each offer line (AOS-Product) creates a list of jobs. For example: painting a wall in offer creates a few jobs: cleaning a wall, repairing a wall, painting a wall - two times. Jobs module connects a products with a list of jobs. Each job has a few fields such as: area [square meters], 3 difficulty levels [sq. m per hour] for calculating a quantity of hours to do. For example: 25 sq. m to do and medium difficulty 5 sq. m per hour - which means that this job should be finished in 5 hours.
5. Foreman can see own projects and jobs and connects the jobs to painters. He can choose own painters or borrow him from other foreman.
6. Each painter have his price per hour.
7. Project module can calculate: the end day of project (and compare with the end day from an offer), project state - how many hours, days to the end (based on point 8).
8. Each foreman can check the finished jobs when the painter is done.
9. The system can calculate the painter salary list based on the list of finalised jobs by painters and their price per hour.
10. also is possible to and a new field - real job time - a foreman writes the real time while the job is done. It is for comparing with the difficulty levels described in point 4.
There are possible some modifications of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online