CodeIgniter/Bootstrap Analytics Dashboard **Mock/Development**
This project was awarded to ajaxdevman for $277 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We're looking for someone to turn around a dashboard concept for us realaitvely quickly. This initial portion will just be to showcase what the dashboard will look like, and then we will scale out the project. Therefore, we are first looking for a partner that we can work with to see this project through the finish, which will be at a much greater scale. Secondly, we need this dashboard mock done extremely quickly. Here are the initial features/requirements:
- Codeigniter / Bootstrap ([url removed, login to view])
- We have a template already purchased that we'd like slightly modified for front end implementation
- MUST be familiar with multiple chart/graph JS plugins
- Preferably familiar with Google Analytics API and Symosos API connections
For this project, we'll need the following pages created with prepopulated graph data that we will supply. The pages are:
- Admin (just to create user logins)
- Campaign Settings (only to change name of campaign and the logo which we'll want placed top left of the template)
- Campaign Performance
* Summary boxes of total amounts for 8 different stats. Currency, and total counts.
- Social Apptitude
* Circle Stats
* Stacked line
- Site Analytics
* Stacked Line
* Summary Stats
We're working with this template and will need this installed, with the pages above, and with the data that we'll provide to "display" the mock data that we'll provide: [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for someone who will help us build a platform long term. Someone that's familiay with PHP/CodeIgniter/and Google Analytics and Symosos API's is someone we are especially looking to partner with long term. If you also believe you'd be able to just provide the mock "dashboard display" without the future partnership you can bid as well. We would prefer the prior. At the end of this project we'll request all of the edited source files and perhaps some implementation instructions (as needed, if needed) for us to transfer to our server.
Thanks, and happy bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online