Autopost to Google+ from vBulletin 3.8x forum,
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $307 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a plugin for vBulletin [url removed, login to view] which does the following - each time a user makes a post on the forum, it will automatically post the same content onto my Google+ Page (with the exact link to the post).
I do not want to manually edit any code at all in vBulletin. I just want a stand-alone plugin which I can install, which works perfectly on it's own, without me having to mess with any code.
1. Ability to select which vBulletin usergroups' posts are auto published to G+.
2. Ability to change which Google+ account the vB posts get published to.
3. The plugin MUST ignore any quoted text. E.g. - [QUOTE] check this out [/QUOTE] Looks interesting! - So here, only the part - Looks interesting! must be published to G+.
4. Ability to restrict post length based on number of characters. This is important because obviously we don't want entire long posts being posted onto Google+.
Please note you will need to have your own test vBulletin [url removed, login to view] and Google+ account for both of us test it on, as I can't supply my login details.
Once you have completed, I look forward to testing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online