RSS VBulletin Plugin
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 6
Vbulletin Plugin that automatically import import blogs posts via RSS from [url removed, login to view]
1. Import [url removed, login to view] blog posts with image and description body. RSS Url:
[url removed, login to view]
2. Convert HTML in posts to BBCode
3. Detect “Read More” and convert to “Custom Text” with a link to the post
4. Insert hidden iframe into post. Iframe needs to link to different urls based on forum name.
5. Only import blog posts based on Certain Categories. Categories need to be specified
in Vbulletin admin.
6. Be able to select what Forum/Sub Forum the posts are displayed in.
7. Be able to select what forum User the post is posted by.
8. For the 1st 48 after a blog post is created, have the plugin check for changes and
update the forum post if it detects a change.
Plugin Needs to work be compatible with Vbulletin version 4.2 and 3.8Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online