Website builder implementation project
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $376 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $500 USD
we are looking for a software engineer and/or project manager integrating a website builder script into our server hosting environment.
Scope of project is:
- analysis of our requirements
- evaluation of various commercial website builder scripts, depending on our backend infrastructure and requirements (example: [url removed, login to view])
- creation of a dozen web templates to be used inside the website builder (easy templates, nothing fancy, can be bought from template stocks) and integration of a calendar, forum (board), shoutbox, member function and Teamspeak Viewer in each of the webpage templates, and re-templating them into rvsitebuilder (example).
- integration of website builder solution into our automation and billing backend (Cpanel for automation, WHMCS for billing)
Timeline: 5-7 days only! If timeline passed with no implemented project, project is revoked with no rights of renumeration.
Skills & experience: coding in WHMCS, CPanel, and knowledge about RVSiteBuilder is a good to have.
Outlook: if project done fully at our satisfaction and requirements, post project work is very probable.
Payment: complete payment done through secure payment systems and only after project implementation/end. No part-time or initial payment.
Legal: prior project start, document must be signed that all project work and project output rights and copyrights moves to us after payment.
Important: "templated" answers bids/quotes which do not give answers to any of above project content, are fully ignored (no 2nd chance). Mention your stand regarding the above required skills & experience. Unexcused meeting absences are prompted by revoked project, meetings must be protocolled and sent to all attendees so we know you fully understood the discussed. We require professionalism. We are looking for someone with a 120% dedication and who can work fast and precise, is serious in what he/she is doing and can also think across the fence, out of the box. Available any time for project discussion. Perfect english necessary. No part-time freelancers!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online