Add some function for PHPprobid auction software!
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need to add some features to my PHPprobid [url removed, login to view]
Demo site: [url removed, login to view]
Please unsure that you have experiences with PHPprobid or be able to complete the project.
1. Online/Offline Status next to Member'ID on auction's detail pages, when they login/logout
2. Members must Add Fund (if =< 0) in order to use Selling function.
Once "Add Fund" link in Member Area page is clicked -> Open new window with following fields:
- Member Id (Prefilled)
- Total $ want to add
- Submit button
Once Submit button is clicked, the software will send the member the invoice which contains our bank account details and a copy to our admin email.(should contain user's ID)
3. Verification Process: Member will have Verified Image next to their user'ID if they go through this process:
Once Verification Request in Member Area is clicked -> Open new Windows with following fields:
- User ID (prefilled)
- Society Number
- Full name
- Address and Home Phone
- Submit Button
Once Submit button is clicked, the software will send us a simple notification.(should contain user's ID)
4. Admin and Members can view new invoices and verification requests Status. Only Admin have option to accept or decline
If Invoice is accepted, software will add fund to member's account
If Verification request is accepted, Unverified image next to member's ID will change to Verified.
5. Share database with our escrow website so that member from auction website won't have to signup to use this service.
Demo Escrow site:
[url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online