- Look and feel similar to Google Calendar. Looking for already existing scheduler and tested code.
- Multiple doctor scheduler and viewer
- Multiple Room Scheduler and Viewer
- Daily, weekly and Monthly viewer
- User view, admin view, Doctors view
This module is integrated with master application. Prefer already existing php/mysql scheduler application. Here are some req related to scheduler that were posted in earlier projects at GAF.
• Will be able to modify any listings.
• Assign and disable Doctors and Patients
• Cancel Appointments
• Able to register
• Change timetable schedule
• Fill in availability periods
• Able to make and cancel appointments
• Print Daily Appointment Summary
• Can see whole appointment page without the blackout booking period.
• Able to choose the clinic that they will be working in.
• Password needed at for one or more Doctors at same surgery
• Able to access appointment pages for their doctors only
• Make and cancel appointments without the blackout booking period.
• End-user will be able to register
• Choose a specific doctor
• Book an appointment at a certain time.
• Up to 3 consecutive bookings allowed
* Alert clashes
At end of Patient booking as appointment, need message box so that patient can write or their history of complaints if they wish. This is to be sent with booking email to Doctor or/and surgery to be inserted in their file (eg cut and paste, downloaded etc)
1. Booking cycle Weeks= 1 2 3 4 (Some doctors have roster that repeat every week or 2 weeks or 3 weeks or 4 weeks, They need to select their repeating cycle). This means that doctors would each have their own booking cycle. Some of these cycles go for 2 weeks, and then restart. Some other doctors have booking cycles that go for 4 weeks then restart again. Under each date the Doctor needs to select what section of times need to be booked as ‘On or Off’ and what booking periods they would like for various sections, ie 10 min or 15 or 20 or 30 or 60 minutes. This varies with each doctor, as some divide their periods into 10 min (for each patient), 15 min. Up till an hour.
2. Black out Dates = They need to block out whole dates for days off or holiday period from date until date both dates inclusive this may be several weeks ahead. This means that doctors can choose blackout(block) from a certain date range to a certain date range. This means that no bookings can be done with this specific doctor during this period
3. Temporary changes of booking
This is to enable Doctor or Surgery to quickly block out time periods if doctor needs it for something else.
So doctor/or staff can block out times during the day, eg block out [url removed, login to view] as the doctor might need to go buy something from the supermarket.
4. Information in Email Booking: This is the section sent along with their booking details stating conditions and messages that applies to that doctor and surgery, it may have details regarding Fees, cancellation fees etc
This one is quite clear. Email notification to both doctor and patient.
5. Blackout Booking period: A period of time that needs to be blocked out prior to appointment time. This frees up the surgery to give away times not booked on the internet to walk in appointments or use this period to fill it up with phone booking. This is similar to number 3, except they will use this period to fill in the times with non-internet bookings, eg phone bookings and walk-in bookings.
Hello! .....Thank you for your message asking me to bid on this project. I will be glad to depute a team of programmers to complete the same on schedule. .....With regards, .....Sam ....evsoft