Create a REST API in PHP to update / inquire tables
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project is to create REST API similar to the guidelines in this article posted here [url removed, login to view] to update, insert, and retrieve data from database tables as defined in the attached sql statement.
The authentication for the API should come from the tradesystems table (user will need to provide SYSTEMID and SYSTEMPASSWD)
There should be the following functions:
1. Update users - Update user data based on the info passed (such as update the password).
2. List all users - List all users linked to the system the user provided as credentials. (the usersystemx table is the cross-reference).
3. Add user - add a record into the tradeusers table and in the usersystemx table for the system the user provided as credentials. If the tradeusers record already exists (based on acnt_id and password), then only a usersystemx record should be added.
4. Delete user - delete the record in tradeusers and the associated usersystemx record. However, the delete of the tradeusers record should only occur if there is no other usersystemx record.
This shoul dbe written in PHP and use the ADODB library.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online