Create a Web based for SEO
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $709 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
To create a web-based tool that will search the Internet and return data about web sites, blogs and forums that may allow guest postings. These are important to identify possible sources of back links for SEO.
Search Tool Overview: These items represent the bare minimum and are only to help you understand the requirements, there will most likely be additional items to consider once development starts
1) The web-based tool would accept user inputs that help define what the target keywords and Advanced Search Operators will be that make up the ‘search criteria’.
a. Some Search criteria include:
b. Keyword or Keyword Phrase
c. Domain name extension (primary domain name extensions listed in a drop down box)
i. .com, .gov, .edu, .net, info, etc., etc.
ii. Only search one domain extension per search
d. Google, Yahoo, Bing, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and others
i. Search Engines listed in a multi-selection box
ii. If multiple search engines are selected, each separate search would alternate between each search engine (like G, Y, B, G, Y, B, G, Y, B, etc.)
e. PageRank (PR) of a website (If Google is used)
i. PR0 to PR10 (listed in a drop down box)
f. Last post date
i. Any date, last 12 hours, last 24 hours, last week, last month, last quarter, last year
ii. The time periods would be accessed via a drop down box
g. Other Advanced Search Operators – TBD, maybe for a follow-up Advanced Tool
2) The tool would search for web sites, blogs, forums and other web properties that appear like they will accept guest postings.
3) Once each web property is found, the tool would collect certain data items from that site
a. URL of possible listing page
b. Root Domain name URL
c. Facebook link
d. Twitter link
e. LinkedIn link
f. YouTube link
g. Google Page Rank
h. Alexa Traffic Score
i. Title of the web page
j. Description meta tag data
k. Others - TBD
4) The data collected would be stored in some sort of .TXT or .CSV files, and NOT a MySQL DB.
a. This will be a completely 100% Database-free application
7) The user will have a way to save their Searches (as projects or whatever), and their data (search results) in the form of .CSV files
Please feel free to ask questions for anything you want clarified.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online