Emailer - to send emails to INBOX
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $210 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
****We want an emailer,it MUST send emails to INBOX not BULK folder ***
We need a web based interface which performs following functions
1. uploads emails from PC to a database(on our webspace), Currently all Emails of our customers are on our PC's stored in text files. Before saving an email to the database, script will check no duplicate is stored.
2. emails will be uploaded in different categories as
Number of categories would not be fixed, system will be dynamic so we could add/edit/delete categories, and obviously we could store our emails under any of these categories.
2. Once all emails are uploaded we want an interface where we can display all categories, email addresses in that categories, Edit anyone of them and Delete if we want.
3. We want an editor where we could compose email and we could send email to any 1 category or all emails in the database.
**********HERE COMES THE REAL PART OF THE PROJECT****************
Emails should goto Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail Inboxes not in BULK folders. We have a system already which send in BULK folder. We want A script which sends emails to inboxes, its all to do with PHP mail() headers.
Nothing will be payed in advance, as we have been cheated 3 or 4 times. Please dont tell us how many professionals you have and you have worked for USA, UK and CANADA clients. All we need is work, if you are professional and even if you have not worked for UK, USA or CANADA clients, we assure you we will provide proper work, good money and more than all respect you deserve.
Best of LUck and Happy Bidding
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online