Facebook Login under PHP MVC
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
* Must be developed under the VakaPHP framework (MVC) - [url removed, login to view]
* Regular signup form
* Use Google, Twitter and Facebook Login
* HybridAuth can be used ([url removed, login to view])
* The inputs are: Name, E-mail, CPF (Brazilian ID) and the Store Name
* The developer has no need to create the Database, its already setup
* Database is Postgresql
* Theres no layout needed, only the functionally
* Use of ajax is not needed, but will be good if the developer made use of it
* It has to remember where the user came from, in the future, if the user try to access a page, it will ask for login and then redirect to the page
Security is ESSENTIAL!
The code structure must be well-written because it will be evolved.
There's a early prototype on the work that can be used for the final product
Organised code and a good structure is really important
We want to watch the source code while it is developed to check how it is going.
In case of good job, others will come, we have a lot of functionalities like this to be developedGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online