Full cPanel Backup to Dropbox (Automated via Cron)
This project was successfully completed by mike25 for $100 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In15 days
I require a PHP (or other I suppose - not sure?) script which can be initiated via cPanel cron.
The script must generate a full cPanel backup, wait for the backup to complete and then automatically upload it to my Dropbox account. Once the upload is done, the script should send me an email with the log and any errors (hopefully none).
- I don't want to have to do anything manual, the file the cron runs should do everything.
- It should not delete previous backups.
- I need to be able to specify the Dropbox folder which it uploads the backup to.
- I need to be able to use the script on multiple websites/cPanel accounts, so it can't be locked to a domain.
- It would be nice if the email notification displayed the backup file name and file size in the body. Also in the subject; the timestamp.
- The web servers are Linux-based cPanel.
I know the basics of PHP so I don't need an interface to change settings as required for each website.
Please let me know if you need any further information.
I assume this would be quite a simple thing to do for a developer? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online