I have got a problem with my current script and I need your help with two things, i have got the list of xml tags with a year, month, day date and the time that I parsing the time strings from get-listing.php. I have some of the day date which is not valid for per 24 hours. The day date supposed to be showing the next day date for each 24 hours, e.g: 20140419183000, 20140419223000, 20140400003000, 20140400023000 and so on. On mine it show the invalid date, e.g: 20140419120000, 20140419143000, 20140419143000, 20140420161200. And I have the list of time for channels in the XML that are showing the same time which they are supposed to be showing the different time for per channel. If you can do a quick small fixes for few hours, I would be happy to pay you $30 to do quick small fix.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
I am able to help you with this right now.. let me know I am online and free.. actually bored and can jump on this with you. just need to select me and Let me review your code.