6-7 Hours PHP Programming - Automate Upgrade
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Right now if you go to [url removed, login to view], we have a page that a user can use to manually upgrade their account. It's at: [url removed, login to view] (you may need to submit a lead for it to be visible). The script already creates the accounts for users who manually enter the information.
What we want is you to automate the upgrade process so that when Midphase posts the information, the website is made automatically. All you need to do to do this is :
1) Save the IP address of the users (and their name, email) as well as the referring affiliate ID in database when arriving at [url removed, login to view] from the home page.
2) For existing users, do the same, but when they log into /user/[url removed, login to view]
3) When Midphase posts the signup info in this format:
[url removed, login to view];last_name=XXXXX&address=XXXXX&city=XXXXX&zip=XXXXX&state=XXXXX&url=XXXXX.COM&ftp_host=XXXXXX.com&username=XXXXX&password=XXXXX&IP=XXXXX
find the IP address of the user and run the existing upgrade script accordingly for that user,
4) Look up the IP address in the database for idevaffiliate and update the affiliate with a commission
5) Automatically send emails to the user to tell them to log into their logon area (until they log in the first time at user/[url removed, login to view]) Let us change the email they get from admin area.
We estimate that the programming will take 5 hours and testing about 1-2 hours more to make sure it's working perfectly.
I need someone who can start immediately and be on IM for the project to get it done by Friday or Monday at the latest. During PST hours.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online