Integrate vBulletin in Dolphin
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $181 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I´m developing a social networking site running Dolphin 6.1.4 and vBulletin 3.7.2. I want the same tha was posted for user Pitfighter for another project. I paste here:
I want to replace the existing orca forum with the vBulletin as well as integrate the group feature of vBulletin. I would like the vbulletin forums to appear seamless in the template that I already have in Dolphin.
The integration must include the following features:
1. Parallel authentication. (Dolphin -> vBulletin or vBulletin -> Dolphin)
2. If you remove member's profile from the Dolphin it will be automatically removed from vBulletin too.
3. If you change any data in Dolphin (Username, Password, Email, Description) they will be automatically changed in vBulletin forum.
4. The restored Dolphin password is transferring to the vBulletn as well.
5. Exports registered Dolphin members into vBulletin.
6. Member Account will show the number of posts and topics in your vBulletin forum
7. The new profile added via Dolphin will be automatically created in vBulletin.
8. All member's current friends existed in Dolphin are easily exported into vBulletin forum and all the future friends will be transfered into vBulletin too.
9. Forum RSS feeds
10. Groups of vBulletin will replace current Group script in Dolphin.
The installation of both Dolphin and vBulletin have already been done.
Ideally we would prefer if the integration can be completed as a mod which can be directly uploaded via the admin panel. If this is not possible due to the depth of integration we require, then the integration should be carried out in such a manner that it can recreated with as little complication as possible. The ease of integration aspect is essential, as we may migrate, duplicate or upgrade the application(s) and will need to reintegrate in any of these cases.
In addition, we will require documentation of how to perform the integration as well as documentation regarding any application files that may have been altered and how/why they were altered (the files themselves should also be well commented, with original code commented out, but not deleted).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online