This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $269 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Create a system to manage meeting minutes to be used by project team members in managing various construction projects.
System needs to have the following features / functionality:
1) There is an existing database that holds contact data (first name, last name, email address, company name, etc.) and and project location information (name, address, etc.)
2) This system should link to the existing database to reference team members contact information. For the purpose of the meeting minutes, contact information will consist of first name, last name, company, phone number, fax number and email address. The system should be able to display a list of team members associated with a project.
3) This system should link to the existing database to reference project information. For the purpose of the meeting minutes, project information will consist of the project name only. The system should display the project name on each page generated by the meeting minutes system.
4) Meetings are numbered sequentially (i.e. Meeting #1, Meeting #2, etc.) throughout the life of the project.
5) Meeting minutes must contain the meeting date, date of the next meeting, conference call number and pin number for the meeting.
6) The meeting minutes consist of a category (i.e. Project Schedule, Landlord Issues, Owner Issues, etc.). Categories are static from project to project. Once the category list is established within the system it will not change from project to project, although all projects will not require all categories.
7) The items in the meeting minute list need a item number, action by column, due by column, status column and description column.
8) The items should be sequentially numbered as added to the list prefixed by the meeting number (i.e. 1.1, 1.2 for items added during meeting #1, 2.1, 2.2, etc. for items added during meeting #2).
9) Action By is the initials of the team member responsible for the item.
10) Due By is the date by which the item is to be completed.
11) Status is "O" for Open Items, "C" for Closed Items and "I" for Information Only Items.
12) When Items are marked "C" for closed they should appear on the minutes for 1 additional meeting cycle and then be removed from printed minutes. They can be visible online.
12) The Description is a text field for describing the issue and and updating the status.
13) The additions and updates in the description field should display and print as bold during the week following the change. Subsequently they should be normal text.
14) Users should be able to print the meeting minutes to paper or PDF.
15) Updates / changes should be limited to a subset of team members, i.e. one person will be responsible for producing the meeting minutes, the other team members should be able to view and print only.
Ownership of code transfers to me upon payment for services.
Review attached samples for clarification on intent.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online