We are looking for the developers only from Bangalore as we need to brainstorm on the project with the developer and give them presentations related to the project.
The project is to develop a mini social networking site using CakePHP framework for MVC & other features and Jquery for interface and to make Ajax queries. MySql will be the database.
*** The application needs to run on IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari all versions and Mozilla Firefox all versions.
It is a gadget review site, where we(we have a data entry team to do this) will be uploading the information of all the possible gadgets we can get hold of.
1. The user needs to register to view the reviews written by other users and comment on the review. (Comment format should be like Live Journal)
2. Rating for the gadget. (New rating system from -5 to +5)
3. Rating for the review.
4. Invite and Add friends to your list.
5. Friends are of 2 types, close buddies and acquaintance.
6. A feature to share/barter the gadget with Close Buddies.
7. Show comments written by friends and other users separately.
8. Display like minded people. (We will give you the algorithm for this)
9. Updates from friends.
10. MyGadgets page.
11. Quick gadgets review page with respective to friends.
12. Gagets update page.. where it displays the new gadgets added/ reviewed by friends.
13. All the gadgets pages need to be accessible by Google bot and other search engine bots.
14. User should be able to upload new gadget images and add new gadgets (information & pics)... which will be shown only to the admin - only up on review they will be visible to other users.
Other common features like..
contact us, user registration, login etc..,
User Accounts page (normal view & edit), upload pic, change pic.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU QUOTE:
1. We will provide you the page designs.. They are simple.. 90% text, Other than the gadget images and user images.
2. We will provide you the database design and dummy data for testing will be inserted.
3. We will very closely follow the development and code review will be done by our senior programmer.