Mods to Event Web Site URGENT
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $78 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a web site written in PHP and it needs some modifications and changes.
1) There is an outside sales page that I need to have modified so that users can sign up to the web site and pay for the service (using Google's Checkout).
2) Once the user pays for the service credits they should automatically receive the credits they paid for (in the summary section of their account). Currently, I have to manually give each user their credits by transferring them in the admin section.
3) When the user purchases credits from the site the purchase should show up in the reports section of web site. Just needs to be modified for Google Checkout.
4) There is a section on the web site where users can sign up to receive daily alerts sent directly to them. I have added another section where the user can sign up to receive alerts about special events. The information is not getting saved properly to the DB so users can get the alerts.
5) Users can send messages to whomever they want or they can list information in another section of the site. I need there to be an option for users who are sending messages to be able to automatically list the same information that they are sending by checking a radio button.
I have three other projects. If this one goes well then the winner will get the next three projects to work on.
This project needs to be started right away!!!!!!! This needs to be done right now!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online