I want to create an online PHP encrypter/encoder tool.
1. The service will take either a single PHP file or a zip file containing PHP files.
2. Once uploaded the service will encode the files in base64
3. the encoded php files will have a little bootstrap function that decodes the files when they are loaded.
4. In the case of zip files the service should provide a page that lets the user select/dselect files to be encoded. (see example screenshot attached).
5. The service will then email the source back to the user with the email address they have supplied.
6. reCaptcha should be used to stop spammers or bots.
7. There shall be a 2mb limit on uploads.
8. The resukts will e zipped and emailed back to the user.
1. Initally file upload screen that lets you browse for a php file or zip file. Should have email address field and reCaptcha
2. Secondary file selection screen, only displays in the case of zip files and allows the user to select which files to encrypt. (see attached screenshot for a example)
3. Final confirmation screen that tells the user the file has been emailed.
On completion I will install the script. I will upload a wordpress theme and then inspect the results.
I should get back the same theme as a zip but with all the php files encoded (or the ones I selected anyway).
I will install this theme and it should work as normal.
When I inspect the code it should be unreadable :-)
Please give me an idea that you understand the requirements.