PHP-Nuke Page PageSchedule Module
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $300 USD
- Total Bids 2
PHP-Nuke Page Timer Module
- Must be designed for PHP-Nuke 7.6+ and Nuke Evolutuon 2.0.5
- Need 3 modules all the same except using different databases.
- Modules should not be name dependent. (we need to name based on what there being used for)
- Primary use is to create multiple pages and specify which one should display between specific dates.
- There should be a default page that displays when nothing is scheduled.
- The system should allow for an unlimited amount of pages to be created with a start and stop date.
- Should be able to create pages with editor similar to what's being used in nuke content module.
- The default editor being used by Nuke-evo should be employed.
- Should be able to add/edit/delete all entries.
- Should be able to save pages as templates.
- should be able to easily set start and stop dates and time on each page created.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online