Script required to power private file sharing sites.
A similar site to review and understand project: [url removed, login to view]
* Web based file upload and management
- multiple simultaneous uploads, drag and drop to upload support, folder upload support (in chrome and other browsers with full html5 compatibility)
- folder management
- select by checkbox, delete/move files/folders
- current file transfers
- download stats (total counts, bandwidth, for selected period, daily graph)
- file encryption on upload (files are stored only encrypted on server)
- prevent 3rd party decryption (even by site owners)
- encryption public key generated based on 2 keys - a file key generated for each file or folder on server (depending on settings) and a user key (known only by users); by default root folders have same key and each folder can be configured to have same key or different keys per file
- 2 methods : secret link with public key as parameter, link without key (shows a form to input public key)
- by file download link
- by folder shows list of files in folder with download links (for folders configured to have same key)
- report (shows form where complainer can submit copyright info for that download, requires email confirmation and automatically notifies owner by email on completion)
- member registration with email confirmation, captcha
- edit account details
- view, upgrade membership subscription
* Server file management
- files are uploaded to other severs where some scripts for upload, access and stats are also installed (can also be on same server)
- folder and file names are stored as hashes (not with original names) on servers
- when a new folder is created it is stored on server with most space available
- custom membership types (name, description, max number of files, folders, disk space, monthly upload/download bandwidth, subscription price & period)
- billing by paypal + 1 alternate processor (suggest)
- automated ipn processing for billing, refunds, cancellations; complete info
- manage members; suspend user, view last 100 account access IPs with checkboxes and select all to ban
- report management (admins and see reports for submitted links, email user, block public/all access to file/folder and delete, suspend user)
- configure storage server (ftp details, web path to access script to access); see stats for each (available/used space)
* Multilanguage support
Coding comments, variables, functions and table names should be in English.
Coding must be secure (ie. sanitize input) and use latest coding standards and functions.
Interface should be simple and clear, easy to use and self explanatory (including descriptions of fields and settings). All texts must be correctly written in English (spellcheck).
CSS & HTML5 based design (divs and other interface items/contains should have css styles that can be edited form a css file).
Communication will be done via PMB in English.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be sent as updated package and shown in demos at least 2 times per week. Developer must test all features and views prior to updates, fix any bugs and malfunctions to allow testing progress in good conditions.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the timeframe. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid timeframe.!
Provide link to demo with all requirements, menus and views functional and previously tested by you. Provide credentials and testing info to test both user side and admin side.
Deliver the scripts with full installation instructions for website and file storage servers.
Required amount will be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1385 for this job
how u come tell me work in it and u post new project; i fell bad about u really u made me down and i lost my time with you no money how y can do it to me and u post bad review, i dint get any moeny
We can do this project ........................Our bid is tentative, we will finalise price after a small discussion about specs with you............................
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel
It's an easy task for us.We have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.